MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
July 18, 2024, 10:41:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Swaps, Trades & For Sale
| |-+  Things for Sale & Special Members Offers!
| | |-+  5Kg ECO SOY PILLAR BLEND WAX
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: 5Kg ECO SOY PILLAR BLEND WAX  (Read 2263 times)
Michelle
senior
Hero+ Member

« on: November 09, 2009, 08:59:11 PM »

I have 5kg of Eco Soy pillar blend wax for making pillar candles. I have realised I dont have the skils for pilar candles and as its taking up space wnat to dispose of it. It cost me in the region of £30 6 months ago and has been stored in a cool constant temperature cupboard.

Ive alsp just hoiked out up 3 individual 500g  bags of pillar blend  but I cant remember wher i got them from.1.75 a bag.

Or you can make me an offer for the lot

I stil making container candles but using container blend with a little pillar so I keeping the other 5 kg for me lol

Im looking for offers in the region of £18 plus p&p. If you live nearby you are welcome to pick it up.

Ill be having a sortout of some pillar moulds soon too
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 09:09:08 PM by Michelle » Logged

Life is for Living, laughing and loving
kevie192

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 09:21:04 PM »

Won't you use the pillar blend for melts, Michelle?

Michelle
senior
Hero+ Member

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 11:13:41 PM »

Ive still got another 5k Kev and to be honest I much prefer my b&b stuff I spent two hours making candles tonight and I was getting bored!!

So its up for grabs

Michelle
senior
Hero+ Member

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 11:20:12 PM »

Ive ben looking at prices of wax  and realise I culd have got this cheaper . So any takers for £15 for the 5kg?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: