MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
April 19, 2024, 07:53:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Introduce Yourself
| |-+  Introduce yourself to the boards
| | |-+  New Here Just saying Hi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Topic: New Here Just saying Hi  (Read 3563 times)
JGorse
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 01:21:07 PM »

I will try to answer questions.

Soapaholic - you bet big time, when the fun goes out of it that is when I lay my stick blenders down to rest. lol until then  Pot

Jo Jo:  RTDWCP that will help you. Took me close on 6mths and many stuffed batches to get tops like that. You have to get to know each soap blend intimately, they all act differently. The oil blend, the fo or eo blend, how fast it traces/sets up. Patience is the key to this, play with it until it looks like merangue on top. You are playing with a super thick trace once it starts setting up in the mould remember the middle of the mould gets hotter first and sets up first.

Thanks Sharon.  What's RTDWCP?  :mwaha:  (I have a belting headache today so am a bit slower than usual).   I don't have a hope in hell of doing what you do - believe me I try!  I'm only a baby in the world of soapmaking so it's all hit & miss for me.  Grin
For now, I'll just remain very envious.
 big hug
Helen
Founder
Hero+ Member

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 02:32:30 PM »

Kes (the cheeky begger) has just PM'd me from work (hasn't he got any work to do?) no doubt thinking H will be wondering what that is too.  Anyway, he PM'd me with this

RTDWCP= Room Temperature discount water cold process

No hi, no bye just that.  (He knows me well doesn't he  :mwaha:)

We rise by lifting others.

Fresholi's Facebook Page
JGorse
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 03:13:38 PM »

:mwaha:

typical man
pixie

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 05:22:08 PM »

oh my what fantastic soaps they are absolutely gorgeous ! and i love the web sites oh my i wanna be like you !!!!

http://theadventuresofsuzy.blogspot.com/
Helen
Founder
Hero+ Member

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 05:29:19 PM »

:mwaha:  He he.... that just made me think of Jungle Book then Pixie, lol (woopie doo, I wanna be like you oo oo.....)

Fresholi's Facebook Page
pixie

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 05:40:12 PM »

hee hee i love that film !!!!

buts its true i wanna be a pro !

http://theadventuresofsuzy.blogspot.com/
KarenS
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 06:29:20 PM »

is he spying on us H??   Pot
Joy
Moderator Emeritus
Hero+ Member

I wonder if I should dye my pussy to match my hair

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 07:08:36 PM »

Well, I have spent many an hour drooling over your soaps so you have another fan here as well. Welcome by the way.  big hug

I believe in dragons, good men and other fantasy creatures.
http://hippynews.blogspot.com/
http://www.dragonflydawn.co.uk (work in progress)
Helen
Founder
Hero+ Member

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 07:30:32 PM »

is he spying on us H??   

I reckon so K   :mwaha:

Fresholi's Facebook Page
penny71
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2008, 09:25:55 PM »

Hi! Sharon....have been droolin over your soaps recently! Happy Bounce nice to see you here Wink
Debz

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2008, 10:40:10 PM »

OMG your soaps are amazing! I am so so so so jelous  Jealous A soap making pro AND you live in an amazing place.

It is great to have you here.  Yipee!
Saffy1
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2008, 10:55:40 PM »

Welcome Sharon!!  big hug  OMG!!  I've had a quick peek at your soaps and they look totally amazing!  Wowzers!  You'll love it here the girls are GRreat and lots of them make soap too!!  I don't yet and have so much other work to do yet, but my God, I'm tempted! 
Galaxy Girl
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 11:52:05 AM »

Hi, welcome.

I absolutely love your blog, complete soap p%rn.
soapobsession

Soap is an Art form - Live to soap

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2008, 05:06:23 AM »

I am about to change the syle of 2 soaps so I will post them to the forum for you all to see soon. Ancient Sedonia and Coconut Cream are a changing I am bored with them. lol.

www.platypusdreams.com.au/blog : www.facebook.com/Sharon.PlatypusDreams :  www.youtube.com/naturalsoapbodycare
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: