MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
April 29, 2024, 07:27:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Introduce Yourself
| |-+  Introduce yourself to the boards
| | |-+  Hi from Lyn
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Topic: Hi from Lyn  (Read 3121 times)
halfabubbleoffplumb
Hero+ Member

rooibos sandalwood

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2010, 03:11:18 PM »

Welcome!  :buttrf:

http://www.facebook.com/watershedsoapsandlotion
Iulia
Hero+ Member

I'm on the right!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2010, 05:38:42 PM »

That's beautiful soap - hi and welcome

We long to soar like eagles, forgetting that sparrows, too, can fly ...
eucalypta
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2010, 06:01:44 PM »

Gorgeous soap!
It's been some time since I last made a Lemon Verbena soap ....  excellent idea Cheesy
Honey
Hero+ Member

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2010, 06:09:21 PM »

Welcome! And I LOVE your soap.... Lemon Verbena is one of my favourite fragrances and yours looks so lovely and creamy.  Love the font on your pic too  :mwaha:

artisan soaps
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2010, 11:51:35 PM »

Wow thanks for all the Warm and Friendly welcomes :-) I am looking forward to being a part of this community and excited to know that there are more boards available once I get posting  Smiley
As for posting pics.......................here is my latest soap I guess it is one we all have a go at...............the gool ole Lemon and Poppy seed soap!!!!!. I was delighted with this fragrance Lemon Verbenna sourced from Sweetcakes in the USA

Ohh lovely!

I was chatting with a friend about this FO just last night, she said it was a fader though - have you found that?
Lynnz

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2010, 07:51:40 AM »

This is the first time I have used Lemon Verbena, the soap is now four weeks old and holding the fragrance really well. It will be interesting to see how it goes with time. I will report back on this one. I love citrus scents but find it hard to find them with a flashpoint over 200. This is beautiful, definately lemon but softened slightly with what may possibly be a floral background I think.

http://www.lynnzartisiansoapsandcandles.blogspot.com
retropants
Hero+ Member

pant-tastic

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 11:39:07 AM »

Hello & Welcome Lyn! This is really a great & friendly forum!

You soaps looks delish, like clotted cream icecream!  Grin

Hayley
Hero+ Member

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 12:55:34 PM »

Hi lyn

I love your soap, like ice cream with vanilla seeds in, gorgeous.

Welcome  :buttrf:
Lulu

Something smells nice!

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2010, 01:00:16 PM »

Hi & lovely looking soap  Smiley

Smile & the world smiles with you!
artisan soaps
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2010, 09:43:16 PM »

This is the first time I have used Lemon Verbena, the soap is now four weeks old and holding the fragrance really well. It will be interesting to see how it goes with time. I will report back on this one. I love citrus scents but find it hard to find them with a flashpoint over 200. This is beautiful, definately lemon but softened slightly with what may possibly be a floral background I think.

Thanks Lynn  big hug

I'm going to get some from heirloom then .. I'll be using it in a blend as I'm trying to create my own version of Daystars Invigoration - a favourite that behaves terribly in the pot  Wink
smith
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2010, 09:48:57 PM »

Hi Lyn, Im quite new too. Welcome!  Grin
danielle
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2010, 08:24:32 PM »

Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: