MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
June 01, 2020, 07:51:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326819 Posts in 22243 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Swaps, Trades & For Sale
| |-+  Things for Sale & Special Members Offers!
| | |-+  Huge clearout, ingredients, jars etc
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Huge clearout, ingredients, jars etc  (Read 1115 times)
uklou

« on: March 28, 2010, 03:55:25 PM »

I’m clearing out so here’s some stuff up for grabs, please message me if you want anything as I won’t read this. I’ve given a few prices based on weight as a guide, of course i’ll try and combine shipping if you want a few bits and give you a price. I have lots more including bottles and jars to add.

Two of-  6 cavity soap moulds in white, very high quality can be used for CP soap too, only used once or twice, £7 the pair They are the the half round/tube shapes so imagine you had a soap tubular solid soap 8cm long by 7cm wide then cut it in half, these are what the mould creates. Hope that makes sense,

One of - 4 cavity cake/muffin style mould, maybe used once £3.25

Rosemary leaves (tiny) 100g £1.10. £1.45 shipping.
Heather flowers 102g £1.25 £1.45 shipping.
Brand new sealed caustic potash-potassium hydroxide 500g £3
Pearliser 50ml Fine pearliser used for adding sheen, generally to liquid soaps, shampoos. etc.. Supplied already suspended in a thick liquid base to simply add to your clear product .£1.70 plus £1.45 shipping.

Emulsifying wax 100g,new,steareth 21. A very effective emulsifier for merging water and oil phazes in creams, lotions etc. can be combined with Cetearyl Alcohol, to enable richer lotions or thicker creams to be made from your chosen recipe or own combination of oils and water. Typical %age in use 2% - 6%. £ This products is a polyethoxylated fatty alcohol combined with a small %age of surfactant and has no separate thickening effect on finished product. Useful when making light lotions including spray-on products. £1.20 plus £1.45 shipping

Cheers Lou
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 03:38:32 PM by uklou » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: