MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
July 10, 2020, 10:57:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326819 Posts in 22243 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Swaps, Trades & For Sale
| |-+  Things for Sale & Special Members Offers!
| | |-+  Huge clearout-UPDATE 2 jars/bottles etc
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Huge clearout-UPDATE 2 jars/bottles etc  (Read 1234 times)
uklou

« on: March 28, 2010, 04:28:03 PM »

Some more i'll edit this as I go along.. again if you want anything ill get you a postage price, for the jars etc I will try and combine postage or use courier that prob wouldnt cost much more than sending one lot.I could prob fit all into one box and courier cheaply.

62x PET clear with metalized shiny silver tops 50ml little jars, high quality. £14 Plus P&P £5.40
65 x Clear PET 50ml bottles, tall slim design with aluminium attractive screw on tops £6.50 plus £5.40
93x Clear good thick walled sturdy slimline PET little pots with nice domed edge white screw on tops. 20ml. £18.50. £5.40 p&p
91x Clear high quality thick PET slimline jars with dome edged screw on lids, really nice ideal for lipbalms etc 10ml £13 plus £4.50 post
I prob have more to add but not today.

Titanium dioxide 246g  whte powder pigment, use in soaps etc £3

Soap stamp "gardeners" the pad only can be easily glued onto scrap of wood etc so its easier to push.brand new £1.40
melon seed oil, 100ml, ive literally used maybe a few mls. £2.25

microkill cos preservative 125ml, ive maybe used a few mls of this, its pretty much full. £9.50

cetyl alcohol SOLD
cyclomethicone, SOLD
magnesium stearate SOLD

cheers lou
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 03:03:17 PM by uklou » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: