MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
October 23, 2020, 09:08:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326836 Posts in 22247 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  The Wombling Free Board...
| |-+  Recycled, Revampled, Rehashed...
| | |-+  Muller corner yoghurt pots
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Topic: Muller corner yoghurt pots  (Read 3013 times)
Sleepingdragon10

Is it bedtime yet?

« on: January 31, 2010, 02:56:42 PM »

I have used these as soap moulds and they work really well Smiley My kids get through so many of these yoghurts it seemed a shame to constantly be throwing the pots away so I tried them as moulds, et voila!  Grin

If you put the mould in the freezer for a wee while when the soap is ready to demould you can use them again and again etc :buttrf:

Edith

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 07:06:18 PM »

what a lovely idea thanks for that sleepingdragon Wink
samantha

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 09:23:37 PM »

Great idea! my kids also eat loads of them  Cheesy

Live well, Love much, Laugh often.
Sleepingdragon10

Is it bedtime yet?

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 10:34:03 PM »

You're welcome Smiley It makes for an interestingly shaped soap too Grin

nakedtruthbeauty
Hero+ Member

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 10:35:53 PM »

Do you use both corners? Just thinking you could do 2 comlplementary soaps, like a one use scrub in the small hole and a moisturising bar in the other. Then package em together.

kevie192

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 11:05:03 PM »

What a BRILLIANT idea NTB. I need to have a think about that now Cheesy

madpiano
Hero+ Member

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 12:04:35 AM »

You have just given me an idea NTB - I don't normally buy these (although daughter loves them) as they are quite expensive, but I have seen that they are on special deal at Asda, might pop in and get some.

www.bubble-works.com
blog: http://mad-piano.blogspot.com/
Eire
Hero+ Member

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 01:36:06 AM »

What a great idea, thanks for sharing. You could use the small side to create an embed for the other side.

Eire

Sleepingdragon10

Is it bedtime yet?

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 10:46:27 AM »

Do you use both corners? Just thinking you could do 2 comlplementary soaps, like a one use scrub in the small hole and a moisturising bar in the other. Then package em together.

I don't.....yet!!!  :mwaha: What a fabulous idea 

And i agree, the yoghurts are expensive to buy, but with an Asda literally 5 mins away it's easy to make the most of the offers they quite often have on them Grin

Loretta

Anise & Vanilla Soap

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 11:02:32 AM »

This made me laugh it is funny how the more expensive food items that you refuse to buy suddenly become regulars in your shopping basket, I almost force pringles crisps down my children's throats these days because I want the tubes!

Loretta
Eire
Hero+ Member

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 11:28:01 AM »

This made me laugh it is funny how the more expensive food items that you refuse to buy suddenly become regulars in your shopping basket, I almost force pringles crisps down my children's throats these days because I want the tubes!

:mwaha: I have the opposite problem, I hide them on the kids. It's disgusting to the extreme how many of those things I can eat. Hubs is my enabler, he will buy them for me and even hide them from the kids now, well trained. Grin

Eire

madpiano
Hero+ Member

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2010, 12:17:31 PM »

:mwaha: I have the opposite problem, I hide them on the kids. It's disgusting to the extreme how many of those things I can eat. Hubs is my enabler, he will buy them for me and even hide them from the kids now, well trained. Grin

Eire

:mwaha: :mwaha: :mwaha: :mwaha: :mwaha: :mwaha:

www.bubble-works.com
blog: http://mad-piano.blogspot.com/
Sleepingdragon10

Is it bedtime yet?

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2010, 05:07:50 PM »

LOL, that is so true Grin

andykim
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2010, 03:25:43 PM »

Great idea we should compile a list of unusual things people have used as a mould.
Honey
Hero+ Member

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 03:44:14 PM »

They have these yogurts on special in Lidl at the mo if you wanted to get them for moulds for your kids. 

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: