MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
May 26, 2020, 07:01:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326816 Posts in 22243 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Swaps, Trades & For Sale
| |-+  Things for Sale & Special Members Offers!
| | |-+  Printed T-shirts etc with business name or url
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Printed T-shirts etc with business name or url  (Read 1449 times)
sharon
« on: November 17, 2009, 12:49:12 PM »

I don't know why I didn't think to post this earlier! Our other business is personalised t shirts and other clothing with any text or slogan.

We can print your business name, url or whatever text you want. Great for fairs and shows! Our t shirts are great quality in a variety of colours and sizes. The womens are shaped and fitted without being too tight, sizes up to 18/20, or unisex t shirts up to 4xl.

Also a printed t shirt makes a great gift for someone that is hard to buy for. I reckon we could get EJ one that says 'keyboard' or 'I don't do smilies'  :mwaha: And some of us could have 'Blone' (not looking at anyone, Helen  Raspberry)  :mwaha:

What was that one Jo or Joy came up with a while ago, something about Soapmakers do it on the kitchen table or somhat like that  Huh?

We can also do babies and kids t shirts so get the little ones advertising for mummy  Wink

PM me if you have any questions, and of course for the special Fresholi price!
Eva
Hero+ Member

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 02:47:54 PM »

What a great idea!  :buttrf:

And a special Fresholi shirt with some swirls and flowers - I think the name is so nice.

Are your T-shirts silk screen prints or "the plastic" kind (don't know what it's called in English)?

Relief for asthma, headache and allergies
Herbalator
Joy
Moderator Emeritus
Hero+ Member

I wonder if I should dye my pussy to match my hair

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 06:00:45 PM »

What was that one Jo or Joy came up with a while ago, something about Soapmakers do it on the kitchen table or somhat like that 

We never said such a fing madam. I'll tell her Maj. :mwaha:

Good idea though

I believe in dragons, good men and other fantasy creatures.
http://hippynews.blogspot.com/
http://www.dragonflydawn.co.uk (work in progress)
sharon
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 06:15:35 PM »

Are your T-shirts silk screen prints or "the plastic" kind (don't know what it's called in English)?

Vinyl or flock. Flock has a raised velvety texture. We use a lot of hot pink flock! The vinyl forms a strong bond with the fabric and won't tear or fade. It has a thin smooth finish.
What was that one Jo or Joy came up with a while ago, something about Soapmakers do it on the kitchen table or somhat like that 

We never said such a fing madam. I'll tell her Maj. :mwaha:

Good idea though
Go on, tell Maj then, I am sure it was her any way Wink
corrie
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 06:25:47 PM »

This is a great idea Sha!
Is there a range of fonts?
Honey
Hero+ Member

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 06:34:34 PM »

Great idea... imagine a couple of people working a stall in a market, both wearing t-shirts! Could do a t-shirt giveaway for prizes on a blog or Facebook or Twitter or something.. people like freebies even if it's advertising a company.  I will keep this in mind Sha!

kevie192

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 06:56:17 PM »

Brilliant, Sha!

Before I found Fresholi, I had hoodies made with my business name on for me, Michael and my mum so when we do parties/fairs we all look the same Smiley

Kevin x

nakedtruthbeauty
Hero+ Member

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 07:17:54 PM »

so when we do parties/fairs we all look the same

Sounds nice Kev, but there's only little old me. Is there a min print run Sha?

sharon
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 08:53:09 PM »

We have a huge collection of fonts so you can choose your own or we can offer suggestions. If we don't have the font you want we will try and get it which is how we got so many I suppose Wink 

The type of print we do is perfect for one-offs so there is no minimum print run. One-offs are our specialty  Grin Also we can do a mock-up for your approval and peace of mind!

Kev I bet you all look good and stand out in your hoodies (and keep nice'n'warm, says the Aussie-not-acclimatised-yet  :mwaha:)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: