MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
May 29, 2020, 01:14:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326816 Posts in 22243 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Swaps, Trades & For Sale
| |-+  Things for Sale & Special Members Offers!
| | |-+  incense sticks
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Topic: incense sticks  (Read 2360 times)
Helen
Founder
Hero+ Member

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 08:21:25 PM »

Go to Mai's gallery and click on the link  Wink

We rise by lifting others.

Fresholi's Facebook Page
mai
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 01:26:41 AM »

Mai no worries just do them when your ready honestly..don't know how you pack so much into your day considering your not in the best of health sorry don't want that to sound patronising ;)my sister has been seeing neurologists etc for the past year as she thinks she may have ms but can't get a diagnosis but I have told her not to give up she is still having ongoing tests..there are days that she cannot move her legs and arms apart from other things ...anyway thanks there is no urgent rush
Emma your candles look and sound very nice I think I might get some very soon for me,me,me and xmas pressies Wink

There are so many people in the same boat that can't get a dx. mine is only provisional,  my neuro thinks it's very likely and she is positive i have it but mri and lumper puncture came back normal eeg tests didn't and failed babinski test every time they do it0% of people have normal mri but still have ms, and she thinks i am one of them, but i have  to see a second neuro next month fo.r defo confirmation,

if she isn't a member already tell her to join http://www.mssociety.org.uk/
if she goes to the chat forum, she will find loads in the same boat. might help.
ps emailed your earlier have not got candy floss at the moment can order it or do you want another scent in the meantime. sent you a list which are not all on my site.
mai
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 01:27:46 AM »

www.mai-inspirations.co.uk
Edith

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 03:29:36 PM »

thsnks Mia I pm'd you earlier today Wink
Emma will definately be your next customer :mwaha:
mai
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 10:12:21 PM »

Mai no worries just do them when your ready honestly..don't know how you pack so much into your day considering your not in the best of health sorry don't want that to sound patronising ;)my sister has been seeing neurologists etc for the past year as she thinks she may have ms but can't get a diagnosis but I have told her not to give up she is still having ongoing tests..there are days that she cannot move her legs and arms apart from other things ...anyway thanks there is no urgent rush
Emma your candles look and sound very nice I think I might get some very soon for me,me,me and xmas pressies Wink

There are so many people in the same boat that can't get a dx. mine is only provisional,  my neuro thinks it's very likely and she is positive i have it but mri and lumper puncture came back normal eeg tests didn't and failed babinski test every time they do it0% of people have normal mri but still have ms, and she thinks i am one of them, but i have  to see a second neuro next month fo.r defo confirmation,

if she isn't a member already tell her to join http://www.mssociety.org.uk/
if she goes to the chat forum, she will find loads in the same boat. might help.
ps emailed your earlier have not got candy floss at the moment can order it or do you want another scent in the meantime. sent you a list which are not all on my site.

that should have said 10%
the.fee.fairy
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 05:44:46 PM »

I can heartily recommend Emma's Wax melts - they smell gorgeous!

I am particularly addicted to the Xmas pudding ones...
Helen
Founder
Hero+ Member

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2007, 06:23:46 PM »

Ooh!  Me too!  The cinammon and frosting is gorgeous  Wink

We rise by lifting others.

Fresholi's Facebook Page
mai
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2007, 07:25:36 PM »

I have the Christmas pudding fragrance as well it is rather nice, watch this space for what i use mine in,
emmag
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2007, 08:11:10 PM »

Yay my incense sticks arrived today Mai - the dimwits addressed it to my ex and the post office refused to let me collect the parcel without his ID... even though it is MY parcel... am sooo annoyed but managed to request a redelivery online so dont have to bother him.
mai
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2007, 01:32:49 AM »

the post office are definitely jobs worths
glad you got them, they are so easy to do and so fresh much better than shop bought, though i do have a wholesale big box of indian incense i take to craft fairs when I do them. especially on the us air bases they are not allowed to burn candles in their quarters so incense sells like hot cakes there
emmag
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2007, 01:21:13 PM »

Mai - DHL should be delivering your parcel tomorrow.
mai
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 10:42:42 PM »

I received it today was absoultly lovely got two presents today  Grin really cheered me up, well actually make that 3 because my social worker popped over with £70 for me as well to get some home aids. which i have just ordered to make life more easier, will be better when she brings over the over bits.
gurdeep

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2011, 09:35:48 PM »

i make my own as well and will willing help anyone
gurdeep

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2011, 04:41:49 PM »

:mwaha:  I import the blanck sticks if any intrested and also make my own let me know email gurdeep@techie.com
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: