MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
March 28, 2024, 09:58:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  I'm Looking For A Maker Of...
| |-+  Customers Requests
| | |-+  Face Cream - normal-ish skin
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Face Cream - normal-ish skin  (Read 2335 times)
madpiano
Hero+ Member

« on: February 24, 2009, 11:44:00 PM »

Hello

I am running low on moisturizer. I normally buy the Q10 cream from Lidl, but I thought I could use the experts here and purchase one of your own creations...

My skin is pretty normal with a tendency to greasyness and odd outbreaks of adult acne. I am 37 and thanks to good genes no wrinkles yet, but I would like to keep it that way.

I hate greasy creams as I use my moisturizer as a base for my make-up and some creams cause it to slide off and I really don't like my face to be shiny (no matter what the fashion monsters say, lol).

I like most smells apart from Sandalwood.

If anyone has something for me, let me know and where / how I can buy it.

Cheers
Sabine

www.bubble-works.com
blog: http://mad-piano.blogspot.com/
bouncybabs
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 04:26:33 PM »

I've PM'd you
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 04:31:01 PM by Barbara Smith » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: