MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
February 23, 2024, 07:03:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Swaps, Trades & For Sale
| |-+  Things for Sale & Special Members Offers!
| | |-+  I'm clearing out big style...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: I'm clearing out big style...  (Read 2691 times)
uklou

« on: January 17, 2009, 06:05:36 PM »

I'm having another clearout ready for all impending arrivals both of the child and b&b materials kind  Roll Eyes

I will sell or consider a swap maybe for useful b&b making stuff. I've just ordered a load of oils/butters and the like so don't really need these but would consider anything else that is on my things to buy list. So moulds (preferably for CP logs etc), maybe f/o and e/o's ,i'd partcicularly love to swap with any suppliers etc.  prices are ex postage which would be at cost. Think it would be easier if interested folk pm/email me maybe.   

on offer...
RIBBONS- Huge lot of ribbons/lacey trims this would keep you going for years, all sorts of colours widths and finishes, I bought them with the idea I would make use of them, that use was seemingly to sit my my studio... All of them for £12 

SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL HeartsMy last remaining bits, all genuine I have 10 AB Crystal (sparkly as opposed to just clear like glass), 14 Pale pink and 23 fuchsia pink. These are great as a single danglt earring £10

BEADS-these are plastic beads mainly pearlised finishes would be great for kids to make things into etc, large bag. £3

FABRIC(New)- 4 pieces of new fabric again I thought I would make something but haven't, lime green "dressing up", pale green, black dresses and thick pink pigs, all sort of "fat quarts" size, I can measure for anyone interested would do these as one lot for £10.

Jewellery Making findings (Gold plate) tonnes of NEW! Huge lot of worth quite a bit , see listing here for full info & pics http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19267831  £10 SOLD

JEWELLERY & ART- I'm also selling off my own art work to make space... I hope this is okay for me to post as its a one off(if not just delete the relevant bit) and offer only available to fresholi members/friends/family and thought maybe someone might like to get rid of some of thier materials in exchange for treats for themselves/gifts to put away etc. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6380767

All items excluding the "sterling silver section" 50% off this includes the resin, alu, silver & crystal, ceramics etc.
All items in crystal/pearl section any 4 for £10!! (excludes the mainly silver bracelets these are 25% off)
Mosaics- shattered £25, fetish and mirrorfish £125.
Any item in the "sterling silver" section over £50= 25% off,or  15% off any combined order over £45 for any of the other items

I've also reduced my paintings (these are on my own website) to around £10 each to clear (these are huge canvases eg 28x28" and easily fit with most decors), I can probably put a few or more in a box for one shipping price of £10.I've adjusted the prices on my website so the price shown is correct http://www.exoticunusual.co.uk/acatalog/sub.html

Feel free to mail me or reply to the thread I will happily email over larger pics if you pm me your email addy

Thanks Lou

* plants 1643.jpg (46.93 KB, 281x184 - viewed 697 times.)

* plants 1643.jpg_thumb (59.86 KB, 200x130 - viewed 369 times.)

* plants 1642.jpg (58.99 KB, 360x270 - viewed 694 times.)

* plants 1642.jpg_thumb (69.43 KB, 200x150 - viewed 392 times.)

* plants 1638.jpg (49.99 KB, 260x240 - viewed 676 times.)

* plants 1638.jpg_thumb (57.8 KB, 162x150 - viewed 387 times.)

* plants 1639.jpg (34.26 KB, 240x144 - viewed 670 times.)

* plants 1639.jpg_thumb (54.63 KB, 200x120 - viewed 364 times.)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 07:39:00 PM by uklou » Logged
JGorse
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 06:58:45 PM »

Bagsie me beady/jewellery findings thingies please  Grin
Joy
Moderator Emeritus
Hero+ Member

I wonder if I should dye my pussy to match my hair

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 06:59:13 PM »

Didn't take you long JJ  :mwaha:

I believe in dragons, good men and other fantasy creatures.
http://hippynews.blogspot.com/
http://www.dragonflydawn.co.uk (work in progress)
JGorse
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 07:03:21 PM »

A little birdie called me to tell me about it 'cos I've only just got home and hadn't seen it.
uklou

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 07:22:59 PM »

Thats the kind of response I like, only all the rest to get rid of now!

PM'd you JJ

Lou 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: