MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
April 23, 2024, 07:26:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  I'm Looking For A Maker Of...
| |-+  Customers Requests
| | |-+  Homemade cream based on L___ Dream cream
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Homemade cream based on L___ Dream cream  (Read 2624 times)
olisqueen
« on: July 09, 2008, 07:36:03 PM »

Hi
I was just wondering if anyone has produced a cream that contains similar ingredients to L___ dream cream?

My son has eczema/sensitive skin patches and this works a treat on him. I haven't made any creams or used emulsifiers before and i'm not really knowledgable about the names of the ingredients.
TIA Karina
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 08:02:00 PM by ElaineJ » Logged
EJ
Global Mod Award Winner
Hero+ Member

HP Soap is NOT rough and soft!

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 08:06:39 PM »

There are quite a few lotiony potiony bods here - maybe someone can help.

(see BF shortly)
Helen
Founder
Hero+ Member

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 08:49:14 PM »

Thanks EJ  Wink

That looks a pretty straightforward cream actually.

We rise by lifting others.

Fresholi's Facebook Page
bouncybabs
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 08:18:44 PM »

My son suffers from eczema, and I use Whipped Shea Butter & Shea & Cocoa Butter Lotion bar (for those itchy bits) - also have Just Shea  - all on my website.
www.sheabliss.co.uk
olisqueen
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 12:53:13 AM »

Ooh thanks for that Barbara, I've saved your link in My favourites.  I'm wondering if the lotion bar with lavender would be ok, the dream cream has lavender in and he's fine with that. The bar would be more practical than the L___ tubs.
sarahlf
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 05:15:48 PM »

I make a sensitive skin cream with Shea (which has helped people with severe excema), also a Tea tree cream which helps with sore, irritated skin.
The first one is on my website but the second one isn't.
See my profile for the website addy.
HTH,
Sarah.
olisqueen
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 06:57:02 PM »

I make a sensitive skin cream with Shea (which has helped people with severe excema), also a Tea tree cream which helps with sore, irritated skin.
The first one is on my website but the second one isn't.
See my profile for the website addy.
HTH,
Sarah.

I've seen your website before via naturalfrizz, I used to order lots of hair products from there,
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: