MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
April 19, 2024, 02:35:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Introduce Yourself
| |-+  Introduce yourself to the boards
| | |-+  Hello Everyone!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 2138 times)
angel
« on: September 11, 2007, 08:04:32 AM »

Morning!

My name is Angie and I'm in East Yorkshire.
I am qualified in aromatherapy massage and baby massage, oh, and I'm a midwife!
I make my own shampoo for personal use, and son-in-law's use (he has psoriasis and he sys my 'potion' helps).  I'm interested in making more things, so hopefully I will gain knowledge from here.

Off to work now, will catch up later

Angie  Smiley
EJ
Global Mod Award Winner
Hero+ Member

HP Soap is NOT rough and soft!

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 09:29:28 AM »

Noo then sitha - where in E. Yorks?

I was born in Driffield (when it had a Maternity Home) and parents farmed by Hotham.

I know of someone who would be very interested in your techniques (but I don't think she's arrived here yet.
Pinky
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 01:33:54 PM »

Morning Angie and welcome  Grin

I'm a bit of a soap nut at the mo but i'd be really interested in hearing about your shampoos as it's something i've never tried.

Looking forward to 'chatting' with you

Emma xx

Helen
Founder
Hero+ Member

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 06:25:15 PM »

Hi Angie!

Welcome to the forums  Smiley

Well we have 2 & a half things in common.  We both practise in similar therapy disciplines, we both make products and (here's the half) I almost went into midwifery a few years ago!  I decided to have a baby instead, lol.

Funny thing, my friend who I was a collegue of mine when I was lecturing, decided to go into midwifery.  She was in her final year when I had my boy.  I went to the hospital in labour (nearly didn't get there, lol).  I was sent to delivery and in walked my friend (who I must point out hardly ever was at that hospital and its such a big hospital).  Not only this, she was shadowing a qualified midwife who only happened to be one of my students from when I first started teaching.  So my friend and my ex-student delivered my boy.  What a coincidence!!  Obviously it wasn't planned, lol

Anyway, welcome to the forums and I hope you find it a useful resource!  Wink

We rise by lifting others.

Fresholi's Facebook Page
pigginbabe
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 06:10:32 PM »

hi Angie  Smiley
am new myself to making things for my own use at the mo, hope you enjoy yourself here, i seem to be doing and its very friendly  Smiley

von
emmag
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 10:36:19 PM »

Hello Angie, I used to live at Tickton... welcome!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: