MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
July 18, 2024, 09:29:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Swaps, Trades & For Sale
| |-+  Things for Sale & Special Members Offers!
| | |-+  River Cottage Spring into Summer Food Fair tickets for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: River Cottage Spring into Summer Food Fair tickets for sale  (Read 2599 times)
Debz

« on: June 07, 2008, 01:39:42 PM »

Hiya!

I was just wondering if anyone here would be interesed in 3 tickes to the River Cottage Spring into Summer Food fair on the 14th June, 11am to 3pm. The link below tells you more.

http://www.rivercottage.net/Events37~336/The%20River%20Cottage%20Spring%20into%20Summer%20Food%20Fair%20and%20Multiple%20Spit%20Roast.aspx

The tickets are for 3 adults/children over 12. You can take up to 2 children under 12 for free for every adult going.

Mark and I were meant to go but he is on a course and it is a lot further to get to from Dumfries that it is Coventry. I am really sad not to go but never mind. They are on ebay at the moment but I though someone here might be interested.

If you are let me know and I will take them off ebay. I would like £27 for them as that is what I payed but I might be will ing to negotiate  Wink Certainly don't want to make any money off them but would be good to get back what they cost especially since money is a bit tight after the move.

They are e tickets so I would just email them to you and you  can print them off and take them with you.

Let me know quickly as the are on buy it now on ebay so could go at any time.
Helen
Founder
Hero+ Member

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 01:49:58 PM »

That's a shame Debz.  I doubt I could go but thanks  Smiley

Just going to move this to the For Sale board  Wink

We rise by lifting others.

Fresholi's Facebook Page
Debz

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 09:50:48 AM »

The tickets have sold now!
charleyrogue
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 11:45:50 AM »

aw shame!
Debz

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 01:45:37 PM »

Woohoo!  WooHoo! I just noticed I've become a full member  Happy Dance
Helen
Founder
Hero+ Member

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 01:49:35 PM »

Yay!!   Happy Dance Happy Bounce Yipee! Joy!   big hug

Go and have a look in the private lounge (at the bottom  Wink)

We rise by lifting others.

Fresholi's Facebook Page
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: