MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
January 17, 2021, 10:58:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326838 Posts in 22248 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Introduce Yourself
| |-+  Introduce yourself to the boards
| | |-+  new to soap making and the forum
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Topic: new to soap making and the forum  (Read 2005 times)
Lindy
Global Moderator
Hero+ Member

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2014, 07:47:44 PM »

It's okay to share with friends and relatives at this point but it will be a while before you're ready to sell.  Your family and friends and so going to love your new addiction hobby. :buttrf:
Asiza

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2014, 11:11:53 PM »

Yeah, family and friends are the ones asking. As for selling, nope, not until I understand a whole lot more (and even at that, just in my small town).  Smiley

“We are so accustomed to the comforts of "I cannot", "I do not want to" and "it is too difficult" that we forget to realize when we stop doing things for ourselves and expect others to dance around us, we are not achieving greatness. We have made ourselves weak.” -Pandora Poikilos
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: