MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
March 28, 2024, 09:53:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Craft Fairs, Events & Workshops
| |-+  Craft Fairs & Events Notice Board
| | |-+  Had my first craft fair.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Topic: Had my first craft fair.  (Read 4022 times)
Michelle
senior
Hero+ Member

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2013, 01:59:56 AM »

aWW sdq Well done on your first fair. I know you didnt make on it but I think you've gained so much valuable experience AND had the pleasure of knowing people love your creations as much as you do.It really sounds like you've gained a lot from it.

So Lovely of Tanya to give so much support, we really are a very supportive group on here arent we. xxx.

Life is for Living, laughing and loving
Helen
Founder
Hero+ Member

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2013, 07:02:35 AM »

big hug :buttrf: :buttrf:

We rise by lifting others.

Fresholi's Facebook Page
Amanda82

Soaptastic!

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2013, 03:19:34 PM »

Aw well done!!!  I have a mini fair coming up on March 23rd I hope!  Just trying to book a table.  Just from 2pm-6pm!  Super scary!

It's €20 for the table for the four hours.  That doesn't seem too bad in my head...

Now if you'll excuse me, I have more pressing matters to attend to, x.
Iulia
Hero+ Member

I'm on the right!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2013, 04:17:53 PM »

well done you.

its depressing not to make your costs but you've got to start somewhere, and that means facing your fears and getting out there.

now start thinking what you can improve - was it a bad market? Was it my display? etc etc

my first market I sold 10 soap and was bouncing off the walls I was so excited people were willing to actually hand over MONEY for my stuff  :mwaha:

We long to soar like eagles, forgetting that sparrows, too, can fly ...
sdq

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2013, 04:45:43 PM »

Thankyou Michelle, Helen, Salach and Iulia,  :buttrf: :buttrf: :buttrf:

Yes Michelle you all are a very supportive group. Its nice to share experiences here. It maybe brings back memories for some.  Grin

All the best Salach for your mini fair. Dont worry everything will be fine. Is this your first fair. And E20is not bad, infact the schools charge £20 for table here. Relax, dont worry, if you like your products then others will like it too - told to me by a good friend.  Wink  All the best.

You are right Iulia, brings back memories isn't it. bouncing off the walls for people willing to pay Money - I couldn't digest that too.   :mwaha: :mwaha: :mwaha:
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: