MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
April 18, 2024, 09:50:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Swaps, Trades & For Sale
| |-+  Things for Sale & Special Members Offers!
| | |-+  Everything for sale!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Everything for sale!  (Read 3109 times)
bloostar
« on: September 01, 2007, 07:07:30 PM »

Hey guys!
I havent been on the forum for a while!
Unfortunately, i need to sell all my soap making gear as im moving in with my boyfriend and need to get rid of some stuff and also need the money, hehe. I havent really been making anything anyway, so hopefully all my stuff can go to a good home where it will get used.

Here is a list of all the items i have, if you're interested in any of it, please let me know.. i am also open to offers for all of it as one lot, as it would make a great starter kit for those just finding their feet in the soap making world!!

1 x Plastic Soap Mold, 4 rectangular cavities with rounded edges.

2 x 500g unopened blocks of clear soap base.

1 x 275g Cocoa butter

1 x 200g tub of lip balm base (bought ready made & certified) *HALF USED*

1 x 50g bag Ground almond shell (good as an exfoliant)

1 x 100g bag of Poppy seeds (also good as an exfoliant)

1 x 100ml bottle of Coconut oil (1 or 2 drops used)

1 x 100ml bottle Sweet almond oil

1 x 50ml bottle Vitimin E

1 x 100ml spray bottle of surgical spirit

Set of 5 - 15ml plastic bottles of cosmetic colours, Red Yellow Blue Green Orange. (I have opened and used a tiny bit of the red, yellow and blue)

13 x 10ml clear plastic pots with white lids (good for lip balms)

I also have the following Fragrance and Flavour oils..

10ml Jasmine Fragrance Oil
10ml Indian Summer Fragrance Oil (the label has got a bit wet.. i think something leaked somewhere but doesnt look like this bottle leaked..hmm)
10ml Peppermint Aromatherapy Oil
10ml Honey Fragrance Oil (about a third used)
10ml Citrus Delight Fragrance Oil
10ml Buttered Pecan and Maple Fragrance Oil (Just smelling this puts your blood sugar level up at a rate of knots! hehe)

10ml Vanilla Cosmetic Flavour Oil
10ml Lemon Cosmetic Flavour Oil

SO if you are interested in anything listed above, please let me know!! I need to clear the lot!!

Thanks guys for taking the time to have a look!
Debsy xxx
bloostar
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 07:47:22 PM »

15 views and no replies   Cry
bloostar
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 08:14:22 PM »

here is a picture, incase it helps.
EJ
Global Mod Award Winner
Hero+ Member

HP Soap is NOT rough and soft!

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 08:15:37 PM »

Sorry Debs, I've taken another look - there's just the almond shell and  shea butter which I could use.
bloostar
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 08:22:30 PM »

hey elaine, sorry it looks like im trying to force people to buy this stuff off me hehe!! the butter is of the cocoa kind, not shea.. so if you're still interested let me know, send me a private message and we'll sort something out Smiley
the.fee.fairy
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 08:22:48 PM »

Eeek...how much do you want for things though? I
m interested in the seeds and almond, the fragrance and flavour oils, and the vitamin c, but i have no idea how much to offer...and i can't really offer anything for a few weeks, not til payday!!
bloostar
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 08:30:32 PM »

ive just drawn up a quick price list, so if you send me a private message letting me know what items you're interested in i can send you a message back with prices Smiley

sorry, im not very good at this! im a bit all over the place arnt i!!  Roll Eyes
pigginbabe
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 06:43:39 PM »

hi, am new here and just seen the message i am just starting up with the hobby, could you pm the prices to me pls if possible as am interested in a few bits you have for sale  Smiley
bloostar
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 05:38:06 PM »

hey!

Thanks for all the interest and thanks to those that purchased Smiley

I still have the following items for sale, which i will probably be putting on ebay as a job lot so get in there quick if you're interested!!

EACH ITEM £1.50!!!

1 x 100g bag of Poppy seeds (also good as an exfoliant)

10ml Jasmine Fragrance Oil
10ml Indian Summer Fragrance Oil
10ml Peppermint Aromatherapy Oil
10ml Honey Fragrance Oil (about a third used)
10ml Citrus Delight Fragrance Oil

10ml Lemon Cosmetic Flavour Oil

Thanks!!
Debs
soapdesserts
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 07:51:30 PM »

Hi Debs

I would be interested in the lipbalm stuff and also the lipbalm jars, how much for them?

Ella x
Helen
Founder
Hero+ Member

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 07:56:42 PM »

Sorry to butt in here, I think all the pots are gone (?) but Emma is selling some tins, she may have some left  Wink

We rise by lifting others.

Fresholi's Facebook Page
the.fee.fairy
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »

Hiya

I've been paid now - let me know about the fragrances (evrythign on the list except the lemon flavour oil really...) with postage please!

Ta
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: