MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
May 19, 2024, 01:30:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Introduce Yourself
| |-+  Introduce yourself to the boards
| | |-+  Venturing in from Worcestershire...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Topic: Venturing in from Worcestershire...  (Read 4910 times)
Aster@RASC
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2012, 02:51:28 PM »

:mwaha: Sorry...  Grin

Eva was 9lbs 6ozs so will tell her the same thing!!
Helen
Founder
Hero+ Member

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2012, 05:02:40 PM »

:mwaha:

I was a 10lb fattie when I was born (poor mum  Egad!!)

I have two middle names and so does my son (none of them are short neither - poor kid, it'll take him as long as it does me to fill out forms when he's older  Roll Eyes).  My daughter only has one though, so we gave her another extra honorary one so she doesn't feel left out (the only reason we didn't give her the extra one when we registered her birth is because it's a real 'gobfull' trying to say them - we kept it nice and easy :mwaha:).

We rise by lifting others.

Fresholi's Facebook Page
Bergamia

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2012, 05:10:12 PM »

:mwaha:

I was a 10lb fattie when I was born (poor mum  Egad!!)

I have two middle names and so does my son (none of them are short neither - poor kid, it'll take him as long as it does me to fill out forms when he's older  Roll Eyes).  My daughter only has one though, so we gave her another extra honorary one so she doesn't feel left out (the only reason we didn't give her the extra one when we registered her birth is because it's a real 'gobfull' trying to say them - we kept it nice and easy :mwaha:).

What are they then?  I don't have a middle name Sad as my name is made up of many as my Mum says, Joan, Jo, Joann, Anna, it was either Michelle (Beatles song) or Joanna (Scott Walker) seeing as my Mum hated The Beatles it was Joanna!

Wants lots of money to make lovely lotions and soaps Smiley

Jo x
Helen
Founder
Hero+ Member

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2012, 06:02:19 PM »

Te he...  :mwaha:

Mine are Ellizabeth Catherine, N's are Christian Oliver and A's is Elizabeth with an honorary Eva.

I hate filling forms in  :mwaha:

We rise by lifting others.

Fresholi's Facebook Page
Lindy
Global Moderator
Hero+ Member

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2012, 08:19:18 PM »

Hello and welcome to the best forum anywhere in the world.  I only have one middle name anf it is after my favourite grandmother.
Alphya
Hero+ Member

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2012, 09:57:42 PM »

One?

Kelly Marie Lilly Ellis, I hate it!

May the flowers we plant today become a Rose garden tomorrow.
http://www.delectablesoap.co.uk
Bergamia

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2012, 09:58:54 PM »

One?

Kelly Marie Lilly Ellis, I hate it!

Tut nothing wrong with that !!  Cousins daughter is Lily-Rose !

Jo x
Bergamia

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2012, 09:59:13 PM »

Te he...  :mwaha:

Mine are Ellizabeth Catherine, N's are Christian Oliver and A's is Elizabeth with an honorary Eva.

I hate filling forms in  :mwaha:

lol I bet you do, my friends kids are Callum Nathaniel Jake, Bram Ethan Jacob and Gabriel Levi Jonah and a long surname lol

Jo x
Lynnie

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2012, 08:42:40 PM »

Hi Aster! Welcome to our happy place! We're talking middle names? My first and middle are Lynette Marie. My mom only called me Lynette Marie when I was in trouble, so it sends chills up my spine. She calls me Lynnie, now.

Your soaps look so nice! Good to have your business and the husband's compliment each other. Haha!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: