MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
December 09, 2021, 08:06:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326867 Posts in 22254 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Craft Fairs, Events & Workshops
| |-+  Craft Fairs & Events Notice Board
| | |-+  So how were your Saturday sales this week?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Topic: So how were your Saturday sales this week?  (Read 3627 times)
Janie-aka-Selkie
Hero. Member
Hero+ Member

I'm a little teapot

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 11:37:56 PM »

weirdly enough my Sunday sales were better this weekend than I was expecting, we did 2 hours in a little pub in a little village near Canterbury this morning and even tho it was manky weather and wasn't overly busy we still did over 100 quid, plus a request to do a big village fete (another village nearby) next year (hopefully before we leave Kent) and it was the first time I had done the stall with my husband so it was nice for him to see things first hand as he will be the one running the shop when we move so he got a chance to practice his sales technique and see peoples reactions etc, and it was fun and there was a roaring log fire and proper coffee and all in all it was an ok weekend sales wise cos that's about £300 or so for markets for the 2 days and quite a few net/fb sales too, so I can afford a few more pressies for my family (which is good cos I have seen the best ever duvet set for Helena)!  Smiley

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning......
Lindy
Global Moderator
Hero+ Member

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 02:11:17 AM »

Ack!  I went looking for the "Like" button again. :mwaha:

Janie that is fabulous!
Suzanne
senior
Hero+ Member

scent-trail.blogspot.com

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 06:31:00 PM »

And while I am on the subject, why do customers always want what you don't have? I could have sold quite a bit if I had a castile. "I bought a soap in France blah, blah, blah." It looks like I will be irritating Scott shortly.

The diameter of each day is measured by the stretch of thought - not by the rising and setting of the sun.
                  Henry Ward Beecher
scenttrailblog.wordpress.com/ moonsongdesigns.wordpress.com
Lindy
Global Moderator
Hero+ Member

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2011, 02:54:27 AM »

:mwaha: I kept getting for products that I am totally out of!  They expect I should still have a full stock 12 days before Christmas.....  :mwaha:
Littleswift
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2011, 12:38:40 PM »

I'm going home from work to work several more hours every night to try to make sure we  don't run out of stock!

At least I've got the old man bottling today on his day off. My least favourite job.

retropants
Hero+ Member

pant-tastic

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2011, 12:48:15 PM »

i keep selling when not expecting to, so I am getting very low on lots of things! I have an evening fair on Thurs and a double-day on Sat/ Sun at a NT house. Hope i've got enough to cover the table :mwaha:

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: