MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
April 19, 2024, 05:51:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  I'm Looking For A Maker Of...
| |-+  Customers Requests
| | |-+  Skin care range
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Skin care range  (Read 2804 times)
JR

« on: November 26, 2011, 12:16:19 PM »

Hi
 I know this is quite a big ask, but I'm just starting a beauty business with a friend (both been in the beauty/holistic business for some years) and we are looking for a natural organic skincare range.  I'm keen to make my own skincare but I'm very much a novice and not up to the standard of getting certified by any means.  We've trawled the internet and to be honest there is not much out there of good quality that offers salon sizes without hugh initial order prices £5000  or there abouts.  Any help or advice would be very welcome.

~Thanks  Jill
Eva
Hero+ Member

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 12:49:27 PM »

Exciting to start up a new project/business!  :buttrf:

I'm a Swede and am not familiar with all the expressions, what sizes are "salon sizes"?

Relief for asthma, headache and allergies
Herbalator
JR

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 01:46:46 PM »

Hi
By salon size I mean Cleansers and toners etc in 500ml to 1lt sizes,  and moisturizers in larger than retail size which works out at better value.
we  are also looking for a range that has facial masks and the oppertunity to retail.
nikkir

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 02:14:21 PM »

Hi there, are you looking for advise on making your own products with the view to sell to salons or are you looking to find a supplier here?
JR

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 06:25:30 PM »

I'm looking for a supplier, I enjoy making my own but not up to the selling to the public standard by a long way
EJ
Global Mod Award Winner
Hero+ Member

HP Soap is NOT rough and soft!

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2011, 07:04:25 PM »

It won't be easy to find someone on here who has Organic certification (mainly because of the cost and hoops to jump through) but many of us make "Natural" skincare products with varing amounts of organic ingredients.

IIRC there's a member (who rarely posts) in Cornwall who makes organic products, can't bring the name to mind ATM.
JR

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2011, 07:44:48 PM »

Hi Thank you for the replyes.  We don't need organic certification just as natrual as possible, we just don't want chemicles and nasty ingredients.
Jill
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: