MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
March 29, 2024, 11:04:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Craft Fairs, Events & Workshops
| |-+  Craft Fairs & Events Notice Board
| | |-+  Lund Days Market
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Lund Days Market  (Read 2318 times)
Lindy
Global Moderator
Hero+ Member

« on: August 14, 2011, 09:21:47 PM »

Had a great day at Lund yesterday and since I took a lot of pictures - I'm including the link to see all 39 pictures.

http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp328/lindaluf/Lund%20Days%202011/?albumview=slideshow

Whether cooperated in that it didn't rain.  It was actually rather nice to not be burning to death.  The rain started just as we finished tearing down....  It was also a profitable day.

We had spirit singers there from the Salish Nation and here is the video on them during one of their songs.  I'm sorry for the poor quality of video - it was from my camera....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkke73Lh1lM[/youtube]

Topcat

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 11:27:00 AM »

Great pics Lindy!  Looks like an awesome day and I am glad it was profitable for you  Smiley

Tanya Smiley

Blog ~ http://titaniasdreamydelights.blogspot.com/
EJ
Global Mod Award Winner
Hero+ Member

HP Soap is NOT rough and soft!

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 11:34:35 AM »

Some attractive shots of the coast there Lindy - and of your stall (should have had one with you in the frame though).
Helen
Founder
Hero+ Member

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 05:55:09 PM »

Oh how fantastic!!!  Thank you for sharing that Lindy.  Wonderful you had a good market.  Those spirit singers are lovely  :buttrf:

We rise by lifting others.

Fresholi's Facebook Page
Lindy
Global Moderator
Hero+ Member

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 06:31:18 PM »

Thank you ladies.  I really enjoyed this one mostly because it was so informal and the view really was amazing.  I so love watching boats and some of those that came in were just "wow".

Elaine I'll try to get one with me in it at the next one - have to find someone else to do it for me though since I run these by myself....  :mwaha:
Hayley
Hero+ Member

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 08:52:08 PM »

Thank you for sharing your pictures with us, it looks lovely and your stall looks great.   :buttrf:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: