MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
March 29, 2024, 07:12:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Swaps, Trades & For Sale
| |-+  Things for Sale & Special Members Offers!
| | |-+  Everything must go-Oils, butters, f/o, e/o,colours and more-full list available
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: Everything must go-Oils, butters, f/o, e/o,colours and more-full list available  (Read 2281 times)
uklou

« on: June 02, 2011, 08:26:36 PM »

Hey all

I now have the full list ready of all my stuff I have to find new homes for its a very long list. send me a message with your email address if you are interested, I have hundreds of items including some very rare and exotic goodies. Thanks to all that have responded already let me know if you wish to order

Cheers, Lou
Eva
Hero+ Member

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 08:13:32 AM »

What format is the list in Lou? There are some formats I can't open on my puter and I don't want to install extra programs.

Relief for asthma, headache and allergies
Herbalator
liaqathanif
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 05:53:41 PM »

Hey all

I now have the full list ready of all my stuff I have to find new homes for its a very long list. send me a message with your email address if you are interested, I have hundreds of items including some very rare and exotic goodies. Thanks to all that have responded already let me know if you wish to order

Cheers, Lou

Please send me the list and prices so I could choose and order
liaqathanif@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks
gurdeep

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 09:19:31 PM »

just starting out so would be very interested in list of what you have for sale
email the list to gurdep'techie.com
kathrynmc

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 10:06:48 AM »

Hi, I am just starting out, do you have anything left, if so could you please email me on kathrynmc@sky.com

Thanks
Kathryn
soapdeli
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 10:34:35 AM »

If you have anything left can you let me know at: handmadesoapdeli@hotmail.co.uk
Many thanks B  :buttrf:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: