MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
April 01, 2020, 06:56:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326805 Posts in 22241 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Candles, Home & Home Fragrancing
| |-+  General Candles & Home Discussion
| | |-+  prohibited ingredients? Trading standards?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: prohibited ingredients? Trading standards?  (Read 1441 times)
lyndsayfink
« on: May 31, 2011, 03:05:16 PM »

I've been emailing my local TS to try and find out if there are and regulations that apply to what can/can't be safely included in incense with no luck as of yet.

My TS seem to be really slack with no named person signing off on emails etc and not actually answering any of the questions I've asked, just asking me to give a postal address with no indication of why they want it/if they are going to post me the information etc. And then no reply when I asked this!

I'm so frustrated, I'm just waiting for them and I don't even know if they have anything to tell me!

Are all TS like this or can anyone think of anywhere else to contact?
EJ
Global Mod Award Winner
Hero+ Member

HP Soap is NOT rough and soft!

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 03:11:53 PM »

Have you tried phoning them?
lyndsayfink
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 03:19:21 PM »

Have you tried phoning them?

I'm having a bit of trouble on the phone at the moment and am trying to avoid it! My mind is all over the place and I'm not confident I'll get all my words right.

arrgh.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: