MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
March 02, 2021, 06:21:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326838 Posts in 22248 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Craft Fairs, Events & Workshops
| |-+  Craft Fairs & Events Notice Board
| | |-+  For all those with fairs and events this weekend......
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Topic: For all those with fairs and events this weekend......  (Read 4076 times)
Suzanne
senior
Hero+ Member

scent-trail.blogspot.com

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2011, 05:20:25 PM »

I have decided not to do any more although I am doing an alternative treatment event at the end of the month. Hopefully people will actually come through the door. I am looking at renting some small retail space somewhere really busy. Got a meeting Friday and will reveal more then.

The diameter of each day is measured by the stretch of thought - not by the rising and setting of the sun.
                  Henry Ward Beecher
scenttrailblog.wordpress.com/ moonsongdesigns.wordpress.com
madpiano
Hero+ Member

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2011, 05:26:35 PM »

Suzanne, I am so with you on this. Yes, those fairs are fun, but £35 for 6 hours hard work is just not my idea of being able to give up the day-job. We will get there one day.....

www.bubble-works.com
blog: http://mad-piano.blogspot.com/
polly
Hero+ Member

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2011, 05:26:47 PM »

Sounds intriqing Suzanne

I cancelled a small fair I have at the end of July - it's in the cafe called Bean Scene, tables are free but they are only 45cm x 45cm. It's also only 4 hours and a good few miels away. I have to consider my family a bit more cos Peter was done in after all the driving and lookingafter Matthew. It's just not fair, especially for only a few pounds.
EJ
Global Mod Award Winner
Hero+ Member

HP Soap is NOT rough and soft!

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2011, 05:49:41 PM »

I am looking at renting some small retail space somewhere really busy. Got a meeting Friday and will reveal more then.

Good Luck!!
corrie
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2011, 06:41:07 PM »

I'm all ears  Grin
Most intriging Suzanne, best of luck!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: