MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
March 29, 2024, 06:36:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Swaps, Trades & For Sale
| |-+  Things for Sale & Special Members Offers!
| | |-+  NT Special Offer
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: NT Special Offer  (Read 2575 times)
nakedtruthbeauty
Hero+ Member

« on: October 20, 2010, 04:25:08 PM »

NT have an offer for their FB fans at the mo, just quote JUL6AR82EEEB7 (catchy eh!) to get 10% off. Thought I'd share it with you all.  :buttrf:

Vanilla
Hero+ Member

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 05:05:38 PM »

Damn have just ordered from them the other day, twas a big order too!  I'm not on facebook atm, maybe I should sign up again, might be handy to catch special offers like this.  Although have to say I won;t be ordering from NT again in a hurry, every order I have there is always something wrong... Sad
polly
Hero+ Member

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 05:17:17 PM »

Bum! I ordered from them yesterday and it came today. I missed out on getting their new jars too cos I had already ordered.

Vanilla, I have to say I have never had a problem with them, always what I order and always the next day.
nakedtruthbeauty
Hero+ Member

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 05:23:55 PM »

I've an order to place. What are the new jars polly?

polly
Hero+ Member

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 05:25:46 PM »

They are 50ml plastic jars (i think they do them in 100ml too) and it was 23p each excluding the lid (but Incl vat). They were low and wide and looked great.
Vanilla
Hero+ Member

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 05:33:05 PM »

arrgh they have the new 50ml alu jars too...I would've had some of them too!

Vanilla, I have to say I have never had a problem with them, always what I order and always the next day.

It is always just little things wrong polly, like the order I recieved today, they had not bothered to pack some jars properly, just chucked them in the bottom of the box so the lids got all bashed & dented.  And I ordered 42 of another jar, but they only sent 40.  No apology when I contacted them, the lady i spoke to on the phone just said she would 'sort it out' but didn't specify whether that meant a refund or sending replacements. 
So not major issues, but it is still extra time, hassle & cost of phone call for me every time I order from them!

I have never managed to get a reply to their web contact form either, I think it doesnt work.
polly
Hero+ Member

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 05:36:30 PM »

I ordered 42 of another jar, but they only sent 40

Interesting. I order 100 tins at a time but I've never counted them  Embarrassed And as I have about 10 or more lids than I have tins left, I wonder if there were less tins than I paid for (I assumed it was more lids). I will count the tins that came today.
Vanilla
Hero+ Member

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2010, 05:46:47 PM »

I would not have bothered counting, only it was the kilner jars, still in the sealed N&M box, which I know come in a box of 40 (had to order over 40 from NT to get them a bit cheaper hence ordering 42).  So there should have been 2 kilners packed seperately.  I even got all the jars out the sealed box to check, but nope there were only 40!

I also ordered 100 alu jars so checked & counted all them, but couldn't be bothered to count the lids as well!  Might do that tomorrow, as don't want to find there's not enough lids for all the jars.   Roll Eyes
madpiano
Hero+ Member

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2010, 07:44:06 PM »

customer service is really not their strength. But I like their packaging and their prices

www.bubble-works.com
blog: http://mad-piano.blogspot.com/
Friemdly Soap
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2010, 04:19:33 PM »

Question as a Newbie...who are NT?  :mwaha:
Amberangel
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2010, 08:53:10 AM »

Hi friendly,
If you cut and paste the offer code above onto Google you get to the supplier!! Cryptic hey!!??
Chantel

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 04:24:40 PM »

Bum! I ordered from them yesterday and it came today. I missed out on getting their new jars too cos I had already ordered.

I ordered from them and 20 jars were missing. Sent them an email on the 23rd, no response and phone is not being answered. Shame, its my first time ordering from them.
madpiano
Hero+ Member

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 04:33:44 PM »

I think they are closed for the Xmas holidays. The codes work only on the retail site by the way...

www.bubble-works.com
blog: http://mad-piano.blogspot.com/
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: