MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
April 16, 2024, 06:53:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  I'm Looking For A Maker Of...
| |-+  Customers Requests
| | |-+  sponge with soap pocket
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Topic: sponge with soap pocket  (Read 2854 times)
Karen M

« on: October 27, 2010, 10:12:29 AM »

Hi

I am sending this request on behalf of my Dad.  He is looking for a sponge/ flannel that has a soap pocket within it.  My mum had one but it has seen better days and sadly because my mum has since died he does not know where she bought it from.

Have found a couple of amercian sites but having limited luck in the UK.  Would anyone know where I could buy one from please?  I guess failing that I could make one but my sewing skills aren't the most advanced!

Many thanks

Karen M
Nicola J

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 11:24:04 AM »

You can get very cheap packs of flannels in Ikea, and then just fold them in half and sew the side and bottom - two straight seams on a machine though...have a go! They seem quite popular when I have been in B&Bs in France.
Karen M

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 05:09:41 PM »

Thanks Nicola - good idea.  Smiley
Alphya
Hero+ Member

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 11:07:46 PM »

That really is a fantastic idea. Might nick that one for myself Smiley

May the flowers we plant today become a Rose garden tomorrow.
http://www.delectablesoap.co.uk
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: