MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
May 14, 2024, 12:24:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Introduce Yourself
| |-+  Introduce yourself to the boards
| | |-+  Hello from Ireland
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Topic: Hello from Ireland  (Read 3311 times)
Suzanne
senior
Hero+ Member

scent-trail.blogspot.com

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 08:03:27 PM »

Hello and welcome.

The diameter of each day is measured by the stretch of thought - not by the rising and setting of the sun.
                  Henry Ward Beecher
scenttrailblog.wordpress.com/ moonsongdesigns.wordpress.com
Tanya
Hero+ Member

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 10:05:42 PM »

Hello there Emma,  Hi! a very warm welcome to you. I hope you enjoy yourself here. Tanya. Kiss :buttrf:

It will all be grand!!
www.facebook.com/soapiculture
Eva
Hero+ Member

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 11:15:50 AM »

Welcome Emma!  :buttrf:

Relief for asthma, headache and allergies
Herbalator
Pemberley

F

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 11:46:44 AM »

Thank you everyone!!! I have been having fun browsing all the discussions and I can see how helpful everyone is to each other!! I have a question I am not sure in what section to post it....or if someone could pelase point me in the right direction of a thread I suspect has been dicussed here already....that issue of the EU regulation of not being able to sell soap that looks like food. i would love to read through peoples' thoughts on this and I would be grafeful if someone coudl direct me? Thanks!! Emma  Smiley

Facebook: Pemberley Bubbles
Hayley
Hero+ Member

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2012, 01:34:47 PM »

Hi Emma

I can't help you with your query, I am sure someone can though.  I just wanted to say hi  :buttrf:
Honey
Hero+ Member

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 03:47:57 PM »

Thank you everyone!!! I have been having fun browsing all the discussions and I can see how helpful everyone is to each other!! I have a question I am not sure in what section to post it....or if someone could pelase point me in the right direction of a thread I suspect has been dicussed here already....that issue of the EU regulation of not being able to sell soap that looks like food. i would love to read through peoples' thoughts on this and I would be grafeful if someone coudl direct me? Thanks!! Emma  Smiley

http://www.forum.fresholi.co.uk/index.php/topic,5447.0.html

EJ
Global Mod Award Winner
Hero+ Member

HP Soap is NOT rough and soft!

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 04:34:09 PM »

http://www.forum.fresholi.co.uk/index.php/topic,5447.0.html

That's on the Legal board and open to Junior members onwards.

The outcome of the discussion re the UK Statute - Food Imitation Regulations (enforcing the EU Directive) with Honey's reply from enquiry to Irish authority, is that the regulation does exist but is flouted by a wide range of craftworkers (the regs. are not just re soap).

Anyone choosing to make foodalikes risks being fined.
Pemberley

F

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 10:55:02 PM »

thank you so much honey and EJ for the info... certainly gives alot of food for thought... Shocked sorry, pun not intended

Facebook: Pemberley Bubbles
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: