MainShopBlogForumHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login
May 16, 2024, 02:59:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length.
Self-registration is currently disabled. Please contact us directly if you wish to register for this forum
Search

News
Welcome to the Melting Pot Café, a forum dedicated to the cosmeholic who wants to talk bath, body and bubbles.  Our friendly community is growing and with the ideas, inspiration and experience all in one place, how appropriate the name Melting Pot. 

Whether you are just looking for a finished product, new to the craft or have years of experience, you will always be a welcomed new ingredient to our Melting Pot Smiley 

Don't forget to visit our main site where you will find lots of resources, recipes, Fresholi community and supplies!!  (Accessed via the green menu bar above)

Stats
326900 Posts in 22256 Topics by 401 Members
Latest Member: Loopylou
+  Fresholi | Melting Pot Café
|-+  Introduce Yourself
| |-+  Introduce yourself to the boards
| | |-+  Kia Ora & G'day
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Topic: Kia Ora & G'day  (Read 4654 times)
Jaq

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2010, 09:05:36 AM »

Hello and welcome, love your soaps and that pic of your vanilla experiment is great!

www.astringofbeads.co.uk Lampwork beads jewellery soaps balms creams & glassy stuff
www.soaphora.blogspot.com
EJ
Global Mod Award Winner
Hero+ Member

HP Soap is NOT rough and soft!

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2010, 09:44:42 AM »

I think they would best look at basing themselves in Christchurch with easy access to the Southern Alps - Mt Cook or even Wanaka area .. Or up on the north island around Mt Ruapheu, Mt Egmont/Taranaki 

Thanks Clear.
nakedtruthbeauty
Hero+ Member

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2010, 02:47:29 PM »

Ooh Clear! You've got me daydreaming now. Such a wonderful part of the world. We stayed at Awaroa Lodge - it was a slice of heaven. Just wonderful. VERY specail memories. :buttrf:

samantha

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2010, 11:36:35 PM »

Hi Clear,beautiful pics,very inspiring  :buttrf:

Live well, Love much, Laugh often.
artisan soaps
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2010, 05:21:14 AM »

Ooh Clear! You've got me daydreaming now. Such a wonderful part of the world. We stayed at Awaroa Lodge - it was a slice of heaven. Just wonderful. VERY specail memories. :buttrf:

Indeed, it's magical here and I'm extremely lucky to be surrounded by 360degrees of natural beauty and call it home ..

@ ElaineJ - Happy to help!

& Thank-You Samantha Grin
EJ
Global Mod Award Winner
Hero+ Member

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2010, 11:18:55 PM »

Or up on the north island around Mt Ruapheu, Mt Egmont/Taranaki  .. I don't know much about the Northern ones as I've only spent limited time there and an not a mountain climber or skier, )

S has been offered a post in the hospitlal in Hawkes Bay.

Child woul like something in Heritage - I said there's been mining in various parts of NZ but she said she's had enough of being underground for the time being (Victoria Tunnel Project in Newcastle upon Tyne) - so what's NZ like on Heritage please?
artisan soaps
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2010, 11:38:12 PM »

Not sure I can help on that one sorry as I've never been to Hawkes Bay ..

Maybe this could be of help though:
http://www.doc.govt.nz/conservation/historic/by-region/east-coast-hawkes-bay/hawkes-bay/

Hawkes Bay Volunteer Projects:
http://www.doc.govt.nz/getting-involved/volunteer-join-or-start-a-project/volunteer/volunteer-programme-by-region/east-coast-hawkes-bay/
EJ
Global Mod Award Winner
Hero+ Member

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2010, 12:03:35 AM »

Thanks
danielle
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2010, 08:38:47 PM »

Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: